Learning to read and write has never been more fun! With Let’s Learn: First Phonics, kids will be introduced to words, challenged with fun puzzles and activities, and able to practice pen control and letter forms over and over again. Using the included pen on sturdy specially coated pages, young learners can trace over dotted lines as they sound out the letters and words for familiar things in their world. Simply wipe off with a tissue or soft cloth to practice again and again. The pen fits securely on the book’s cover for easy take-and-go learning anywhere, anytime.
● See and Hear: Learn to read and recognize the sound of letters and words.
● Write On, Wipe Off!: Develop pen control and practice penmanship again and again.
● No Supplies Needed: Includes a felt-tip pen with washable ink and sturdy specially coated pages.
● Good to Go: Pen securely affixed to the cover. Perfect for travel!
● Bonus Puzzles and Activities: Kids can take a break from letter-writing practice with lots of challenging puzzles and fun activities that keep young minds engaged.
● Supports Early Literacy and Writing: Pre-readers and early readers can develop print motivation, print awareness, pen control and motor skills, upper and lowercase letter recognition, and their ability to write from left to right.
Continuing Series!: Collect all Let’s Learn Write and Wipe books! First 100 Words, Numbers Skills, Math Skills, and Word Families are also available.